Sites et Paysages La Fougeraie
Information and bookings : +33(0)3 86 85 11 85
Sites et Paysages: connected with Nature
Over fifty 3 to 5 star campsites nestled in the loveliest regions of France, so you can reconnect with nature and meet people who are passionate about their regions. A unique experience to have great memories.
Presentation of the camp-site
Camping Sites et Paysages L'Etang de la Fougeraie
We welcome you on our green 3 stars campsite (8 hectares, 60 pitches, chalets and 2 equipped tents).
It's situated in the Burgundy
, in the Nièvre
, in the heart of the Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan
We have thought of everything in order to propose you a comfortable
, calm and natural
Then there is the Carpodrome where you can fish carps (no killing). In 2010 we have obtained the label "Plan d'eau Promopêche", fishing stay, which certifies the quality of the Carpodrome and the family stay.
permits you to camp as you like:
Holiday for the whole family: several play-grounds (one of which is securised) have been installed in order to enjoy your children. They can play on the swings and the trampoline, play ping-pong or invent histories and share big moments on the air castle with the other children of the campsite.
- In your tent,
- In your caravan,
- In your motor-home,
- In a rented accommodation (chalet or equipped tent).
During summer you can swim in the little lake nearby the campsite (good water quality, regular analyses by a laboratory).
During summer (July and August) we offer you the possibility to fish trouts.
You can also discover the Morvan, the Nièvre and their richness:
Thanks to our rich and varied touristic information, entirely at your disposal, you can organise your holiday as you wish.
- See and discover the life of the Gauls (archaeological site of Bibracte, at 15 kilometres),
- Visit the museums of Château Chinon (musée du septennat, musée du costume),
- Walking and cycling tours on the bank of the canal du Niverais,
- Rambles, water sports, fishing in one of the big Morvan lakes (Lac des Settons, Lac de Pannecière, Lac de saint Agnan, Lac de Chaumeçon), nearby the campsite.,
- Visit the cities of Autun and Avallon (rich medieval architecture and vestiges of the Roman Gauls) ,
- Discover the church of Vézelay and the grottes of Arcy sur Cure... ,
- And don't forget that the Burgundy is famous for its wine.
A multitude of marked rambles (also accessible for mountain bikes) start at the campsite and are accessible for the whole family. Cards for this rambles are at your disposal at the campsite.
The campsite disposes of a little grocery.
You can discover the local kitchen in our restaurant or enjoy an ice cream on the terrace with exceptional view on the campsite and the little valley. Our restaurant is labelled "Bistrot Parc" and, now and then, you can listen there to the traditional music from the Morvan during our theme evenings.
The campsite respects and protects the environment. Thanks to its ecological spirit it has been classified "Accueil Parc" by the Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan.
Don't hesitate any longer and come enjoy a lot of nice moments at the Etang de la Fougeraie.
See you soon at the campsite !
Christelle et Raphaël
Camping Carpodrome Etang de la Fougeraie
Hameau de Champs
58120 Saint Léger de Fougeret
Tel : +33(0)3 86 85 11 85
Mail : email@example.com
GPS : 47Â°00'23" N , 3Â°54'18" E